Preguntas sobre nuestro servicio de simulación de movimiento tridimensional Move Forward™
Si tiene alguna pregunta sobre nuestro servicio de simulación de movimiento tridimensional Move Forward™, en primer lugar, consulte las preguntas frecuentes.
Zimmer Biomet has established a telephone number and online reporting system for the reporting of compliance concerns (the “Compliance Hotline”). Individuals may use the Compliance Hotline to report compliance concerns including those in any of the following areas:
• Violations of applicable laws, regulations and/or industry codes
• Violations of U.S. federal health care program requirements
• Violations of Zimmer Biomet’s Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
• Violations of Zimmer Biomet’s policies and procedures
• Concerns about Zimmer Biomet’s accounting, internal control or auditing related matters
• Other general compliance concerns or issues
To Submit a Report:
Call: +1 (888) 469-1566 (toll-free in the United States and Canada)
Visit: http://www.ethicspoint.com (select “File a New Report” and enter “Zimmer Biomet” as the organization name)
All reports to the Compliance Hotline are confidential.
The Compliance Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Hotline calls are received by a trained operator at an independent call center hired by Zimmer Biomet. Callers may remain anonymous.
Zimmer Biomet will investigate and follow up on all Compliance Hotline reports. Zimmer Biomet prohibits retaliation against any individual who makes a report of a suspected compliance or legal issue.