Front End Engineer
Clinical Graphics Headquarters Delft, Netherlands
Become part of our small, ambitious team! We have a passion for the software we create and the services we deliver. Improvement of our workflow has a high priority. We strive for a freedom & responsibility work culture and our team members can have a large impact on strategic decisions.
A quick introduction to our trade: We provide custom-tailored 3D surgery plans to orthopedic surgeons, by analyzing medical 3D scans of hips and shoulders. Surgeons can predict how well a patient will be able to move after surgery thanks to our analysis service. From around the world, surgeons are sending in their scans for us to analyse.
You will perform challenging design and development work on our diverse set of software applications and service products, on the web, desktop and mobile. Your responsibilities in the team will include:
- Leading the development of user interfaces.
- Working closely with marketing, sales and users to ensure that user experience requirements and objectives are met.
- Collaborating with developers to ensure that the user interface design works with the technical solution, and to propose new designs within technical constraints that still provide a positive user experience.
Skills & Requirements
- A genuine passion for front end development.
- Good presentation and written skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Demonstrable, relevant work experience.
With regards to technology, you possess:
You have worked with:
Responsive design websites, either from scratch or using a framework (e.g., Bootstrap, Foundation).
Development tools such as package managers and software versioning.
- Experience using HTML5 mobile front-end SDKs (e.g., Ionic, Meteor) is a plus.
- 3D components, either vanilla WebGL or frameworks (e.g., Three.js, Unity) is a plus.
- Design experience is a plus.
Our ideal candidate speaks English and/or Dutch, and is a team worker who also enjoys working independently.
About Clinical Graphics
Clinical Graphics is a Delft University of Technology spin-off company. We keep office in Delft. Delft is a pleasant Dutch town with typical canals, old houses and ample bars and restaurants.
Our company makes software for analysis of medical 3D scans of hips and shoulders. This software is used by the company to provide online surgery plans to orthopedic surgeons. Surgeons can predict how well a patient will be able to move after surgery thanks to our analysis service. Surgeons from around the world are sending in their scans for us to analyse. Have a look at our promotional video:
We invite you to become part of our small, ambitious team! We have a passion for the software we create. Improvement of our workflow has a high priority. We strive for a freedom & responsibility work culture and our team members can have a large impact on strategic decisions. In Summer we have barbecues, and of course the occasional Friday afternoon drinks.
Send your resume and motivation or questions you may have to: email@example.com or call us at
+31 15 744 0137 (9 a.m. to 6 p.m., GMT+1).
We are open to unsolicited applications. We are NOT open to recruitment agency services.