Inside Sales Representative (part-time)
About the company
Clinical Graphics analyzes medical 3D scans of hips and shoulders and thus provides 3D surgery plans to orthopedic surgeons. Surgeons can predict how well a patient will be able to move after surgery thanks to our analysis service. From around the world, surgeons are sending in their scans for us to analyse.
About the job
We are looking for a part-time Inside Sales Representative. Please note that we are explicitely not looking for a Sales Director, Sales Manager or an Outside Sales Representative.
As an Inside Sales Representative you will reach out to potential clients across the world via email, our main channel of communication. Phone contact is sparse, as our target group is typically busy seeing patients or performing surgery. Occasionally we may ask you to represent the company at medical conferences.
Our main markets are in the English, German and Spanish speaking countries, so we need you to speak English and either German or Spanish. This is a very flexible part-time position, allowing you to choose when you want to work.
Who are we looking for?
- You have completed an MBO+, HBO or BSc level education.
- You have at least 3 years of demonstrable experience in a comparable commercial position.
- The level of your written English is close to perfect. This also applies to either your written German or Spanish.
- You are self-driven, persistent and result-oriented.
- You are characterized by a positive attitude. You have no trouble at all coping with rejective responses to your emails. A positive response sparks your enthusiasm!
- You know how to use Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience with CRM-software is a plus.
We strive for a freedom & responsibility work culture. We have an informal young work culture: Friday afternoons are closed off with drinks, we have barbecues in summer and our Christmas parties happen to be great! Finally, we offer the unique opportunity to accelerate an innovative medical service that may be helpful for millions of patients worldwide.
Please send your motivation letter in English and your resume to Peter Krekel at firstname.lastname@example.org.